Washington Magazine

Hite Digital Promises Client Success with Their Specialized PPC Strategies

January 31
15:15 2019

Rehoboth Beach, Del. – Hite Digital is a marketing agency that specializes in online marketing and advertising. Their services include SEO and PPC management, Bing and Google Ads management, web development, and social media marketing. To be able to do all of this, the agency has developed strategies backed by research that they are able to tailor to benefit each of their clients.

One service that the agency excels in is pay per click. Pay per click, more commonly referred to as PPC, is an online marketing strategy that advertises on search engines like Google. Through this type of advertising, businesses are able to generate clicks and give their websites visibility. More detailed information about Hite Digital’s PPC services can be found at https://www.hitedigital.com/services/ppc/.

To create and manage these PPC ads, Hite Digital uses a specialized process. The majority of this process is centered around building a relationship with the client. Every brand has a unique value and ideal audience. By working together, they are able to create a plan that reaches the right people and persuades them to click the ad. Once the PPC ads have been decided on and created, they track and record data to give clients a full analysis.

Another important part of the agency’s unique PPC strategy is where they place their ads. A common mistake SEO services make is putting all of their eggs in one basket, meaning that they serve all of their ads on Google. But Hite Digital has found the most effective split is to run 70% of a client’s ads on Google and the other 30% on Bing. While Bing is commonly perceived as outdated, research shows that the platform has a higher conversion rate than Google. And if a client wants to reach older audiences that have more money to spend, they can’t afford to miss out on Bing’s elder audience.

Hite Digital has been shown to continuously help their clients improve their online presence. Through the expert use of ads on Google and Bing, the PPC agency is offering its clients the best out there. More importantly, the agency is building relationships with their clients. Based on client feedback and their current level of success, it seems that they will only continue to prosper into the future.

Media Contact
Company Name: Hite Digital
Contact Person: JC Hite
Email: Send Email
Phone: (501)263-0330
Address:18585 Costal Hwy Unit 10 #35
City: Rehoboth Beach
State: Delaware 19971
Country: United States
Website: https://www.hitedigital.com/